The Culture Information Center located on the ground floor of Kaunas Artists’ House invites all members of the culture and art community, residents and guests of Kaunas to visit:
- Discover the cultural routes of Kaunas, find out about events in the city and get to know the activities of culture and art community members.
- Look for the latest Kaunas Full of Culture publications in Lithuanian and English and supplement your collection with archival publications (Catalog of publications).
- Visit the KMN (Kaunas Artists’ House) Reading-Room for a variety of contemporary art and criticism publications.
- Create and work in KMN’s open collaboration space.
- Look for and share relevant information on the Culture Information Center’s Facebook group.
The Cultural Information Center is available in Lithuanian and English and is accessible to visitors with impaired hearing.