- This event has passed.
Kaunas Culture Fair 2022 | An assortment of cultural products
September 3/11:00 - September 4/17:00
The beginning of the new cultural season is approaching, and it includes the second Kaunas Culture Fair, which will offer a diverse cultural assortment for your enjoyment!
Cultural organizations and initiatives operating in Kaunas and Kaunas district will gather in Vienybės Square on September 3 – 4. All that, so you could hear about the news of the season and see the colorful stage performance program.
At the Kaunas Culture Fair, you will also be able to:
🍬 find out what Kaunas’ cultural organizations will be doing in the upcoming new year and
hear the latest information on cultural events;
🍬 communicate with cultural representatives and ask them questions that you find important
so that culture would become more important and interesting to you;
🍬 buy tickets for performances, tours, concerts, and other events;
🍬 watch a free stage performance program and enjoy the assortment of cultural products.
What you will find at Vienybės Square:
– Kaunas Photography Gallery
– Lithuanian Aviation Museum
– Human rights documentary film festival Inconvenient Films
– Hands on Press
– Kaunas City Chamber Theatre
– Kaunas Artists’ House and Culture Infocenter
– Kaunas branch of the Lithuanian Artists’ Association
– Kaunas State Philharmonic
– GM gyvai
– Kaunas Dance Theater Aura
– Classics’ tasting
– Kaunas State Puppet Theater
– Kaunas Culture Center
– Orchestra of Awakening
– ULNA dance troupe
– Maironis Lithuanian Literature Museum
– National Kaunas Drama Theater
– 13.7 Light festival
– Kaunas County Public Library
– Kaunas Vincas Kudirka Public Library
– Tango culture space EL TANGO CLUB Espacio Cultural
– Improvisation theater IMPRO Kaunas
– Kaunas Fortress Park
– Rising Kaunas
The event is free of charge.
More information can be found at www.kulturosmuge.lt
*KAUNAS CULTURE FAIR HOURS OF OPERATION:
Saturday, September 3: 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 4: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
*working hours may change.
Do not miss the event – it is a unique opportunity to get to know culture for those who are just
starting to discover their taste. At the same time, the joy of discovery will be experienced by visitors for whom culture is already an integral part of life.
Kaunas Culture Fair is organized by the Culture Infocenter of the Kaunas Artists’ House.
The project is financed by the Lithuanian Council for Culture.
Patron: Kaunas City Municipality.
Information partner: Kauno diena.
Partners: Kaunas District Municipality, Kaunas Akropolis, Media Traffic, Reklamos arka,
Kaunas 2022, Vero Cafe, Rūta, restaurants Donelaičio, Višta Puode.